12 Office Design Tips for Increased Productivity Infographic
Office productivity is essential for today’s businesses. With more workers choosing to work from home they need to be informed of how to make their workspace as productive as possible. These 12 Office Design Tips for Increased Productivity will give you a few areas and tips that you can implement into your work space.
- Natural Light: A lack of natural light can have a negative psychological effect. It affects the mood and level of productivity of employees.
- Break Spaces: Create a casual space for break times that will encourage communication among staff and therefore new ideas.
- Organisation: Workspaces should be free of any rubbish and clutter. An organised space makes for an organised mind.
- Furniture: Don’t skimp on furniture. Spending extra on ergonomics .means staff are less likely to take time off work because of various ailments.
- Colour: Colour has an influence on the mind. For example, yellow inspires creativity and green is calming.
- Nature: It has been proven that plant life increases cognitive attention and productivity. So pop one on each desk.
- Air Quality: Make sure the office has air con. This will help prevent illness, while keeping staff comfortable and happy.
- Privacy: Despite what you’ve heard, staff prefer privacy over an open plan of ice. It allows them to concentrate and work harder.
- Space: Make sure staff have enough space to walk around. They’ ll be less productive. If they feel too confined.
- Tech: Tech and equipment should be easily accessible to all members of staff. Mobile tech is useful in this sense.
- Fusion: Modern offices should include entertainment for staff. The should represent a fusion oil home and work.
- Smell: Smell also has an effect on productivity. Aromatherapy could therefore be a useful element in the workplace.
The postappeared first on .